Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubbahoteph

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) Empty
PostSubject: Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

BIO-INFO
Current Name Gar
Street Name Garr
Real Name Garrosh Hellcrom
Creator
Archetype Physical Adept
Vitals
Race Ork Height 6'6" cm
Sex Male Weight 275 kg
Eyes Hazel Hair Brown
Birthdate 11/19/2040
Birthplace Seattle
Total Karma 15
Unspent Karma 1
Description

Character Notes
Low Light Vision
ASSETS
Credsticks
Standard/starting 1473¥
¥
Credstick Total ==>> 1473¥

Lifestyle
(3) Lo:change this 0 13 0 3 30:02/60

ATTRIBUTES
Tot
Body 6
Quickness 6
Strength 9
Charisma 2
Intelligence 4
Willpower 5
Essence 6.00
Run Mult. 3
Magic 6
BioIndex 0
Reaction 5(9)
Init. Dice 1(3)
POOLS
Karma 1 Spell 5
Combat 8 Task 0
Control 0
Hacking 0 Astral 0
ARMOR
Type Conc Ball Imp
X:Form-fitting Full-Body Suit 12 4 1
X:Secure Jacket 9 5 3

CONDITION MONITOR
Stun Physical Overdamage
+1 to TNs(-1 Init) L L +1 to TNs (-1 Init)

+2 to TNs (-2 Init) M M +2 to TNs (-2 Init)

+3 to TNs (-3 Init) S S +3 to TNs (-3 Init)
Unconscious D D Dying
Stun overflows into Physical
+ TN# = -REAC#
SKILLS
Active Knowledge & Language
Unarmed Combat-SR3 [6]
SV:Navigation(KNO) [4]
Throwing Weapons [5]
English(LAN) [3]
Athletics [6]
English(LAN) (RW) [1]
Electronics [4]
Or'zet(LAN) [3]
Lock Picking [4]
Or'zet(LAN) (RW) [1]
Pole Arms:Staffs [5]
AK:Puyallup(KNO) [3]
Stealth [6]
AK:Redmond(KNO) [3]
Small Unit Tactics [4]
AK:Greater Seattle(KNO) [3]
Pistols [4]
Unarmed Combat(KNO) [3]
Gang Identification(KNO) [4]

PHYSICAL ADEPT POWERS
Name Cost Notes
Combat Sense +1 1.0000 sr3.169:Combat sense provides an instinctive sense about an area and any potential threats nearby. See table (SR3-169).
Imp. Physical Attr.(STR) [4] 2.0000 sr3.169:With this power you can improve a physical attribute. Each level of the power increases the attribute by 1.
Imp. Reflexes Level 2 3.0000 sr3.169:This power increases the speed at which you react, just like wired reflexes SR3-301.

CONTACTS
Name Occup. Archetype Race/Desc Location/LTG# Lev
Jacko Fixer / 1
Ron Ronaldson Martial Arts Teacher Adept Ork / 1

WEAPONS
Type Dmg Con Rch Sht (4) Med (5) Lng (6) XtM (9) Mode Ammo Wt.
X:Hardliner Gloves(UNA) (STR+1)M Stun 9 - 0.5
X:Telescoping Staff(POL) (STR+2)M Stun 5/2 2 3
X:10 Shurikens (SH) (STR)L 8 - 0.25
+X: Quick Draw Holster (Conc.) - (+2) - 0.1
+X: Quick Draw Holster (Conc.) - (+2) - 0.1
+X: [5]IPE Offensive HE Grenade (A) 15S 6 2.5
+X: [5]Concussion Grenade (A) 10M Stun 7 1.25
X:Beretta 100S Smart (HPist) Smartlink, Silencer 9M 5 5 20 40 60 SA 15(c) 2.5
+X: Smart Goggles II + thermo - - - 0.1
+X: Silencer Barrel (-2) - 0.2
+X: Sling - - - 0.1

Last edited by bubbahoteph on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bubbahoteph

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) Empty
PostSubject: Garrosh: Initial Questionnaire   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 pm

RealName: Garrosh Admoinon

Street Name: Gar

Basic Description: Big guy, looks like he may work out a little too much. Clean, well-kept, tusks filed down.

Formal Education: Not much.

Informal Education: Family friends hiding him from his parents killers educated and trained him. Met his sensei on the streets and learned his fighting skills and how to hone his adept abilities with him.

Hobbies: Sit-ups, pull-ups, push-ups...

Fears: Seeing his loved ones die again.

Most Hated Activities: Karaoke.

Most Liked Activities: Exercise

Deepest Secret or Wildest Fantasy: Refuses to form personal connections out of fear those people will die. Fantasizes about an ideal life with a wife and two kids, etc.

Genearl Attitude towards-Self: Takes VERY good care of himself physically. Has some self-esteem issues.

The concept of Friendship: Wants it but fears it. Settles for a grudging respect for his fellow "warriors".

Love: Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?

Sex: Nice idea but do you have any idea of the diseases out there today?

Dating: See above.

Family: Dead. Still dead. Not going to stop being dead.

Marriage: See above.

Country of Residence: Politics are for people with too much time on their hands.

The World in General: Minds his own business, does the job that is in front of him.

Religion: God is to the universe what the soul is to the individual; a convenient fiction.

What is the PC like when he/she is-Drunk: Gets VERY quiet and brooding, wallows in his inner pain and outer losses from his childhood. Can get violent if provoked.

Stoned: Very brooding. Anything that could lessen his control and inhibitions brings up his suppressed memories.

Being chased by 20 people armed with lasers: Looks for cover and the opportunity to take them out one at a time. No one sees a ninja star coming in 2060!

Favorite-Music/Music Group: The gentle hum of his own mind.

Trid (TV) Show: The show of life and watching people on the street.

Historical Figure: that guy who played the human in that ancient tv show about the guy who turned green when he was angry.

Least Favorite-Music/Music Group: Light jazz

Trid (TV) Show: Most.

Historical Figure: Former President Buchanon, racist bastard.

Is the character a loner or social: Loner.

What does the character feel has been the most significant event in history: The murder of his parents and siblings.

What is the character's general diet?: He will eat whatever to survive when the situation arises. When he has the time and money he prefers muscle building, high fiber synthetic food.

Does the character have any vices?: Impetuous. Without a specific task or goal, or a team to work with, he can be quick to act without looking at all the options.

Does the character live with any significant regrets?: That he could not save his family and that he did not die with them.

Clubs/Organizations in which the character is a member: Order of the Fist dojo alumni.

Personal Causes: Hates racism, especially against orks.

Supported Public Causes: None.

Opposed Public Causes: Racial purity.

Accomplishments to better society (if any): Smashed in a few bad gangers heads and returned money they stole to families in Redmond. Hunted down and killed his parents racist murderers with his bare hands.

Visible Defects: None. Would look like an aryan poster if he wasn't an ork.

Anything Else that Stands out about the character's personality: quiet, in a hurry to get things done. Planning can bore him.

Back to top Go down
bubbahoteph

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Garrosh: Work Questionnaire   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:36 pm

1) What is your general personality type (loaner, socialite, intellectual, all business, etc.)? Thinks of himself as a loner and is awkward in social situations but not so secretly thrives when on a team with a focused goal.

2) What are your general sources for acquiring work? My old sensei knows Mason. I have a fixer contact who is hit or miss.

3) How do you prefer to be contacted for work (Fixer, directly by Johnsons, through team-leader runners, etc.)? My old sensei or a fixer.

4) Do you actively seek out work, or wait for the call? Prefer to be contacted but I am not above seeking work when I need it.

5) How do your friends or associates generally get a hold of you? My old com-link is broken. Looking to buy a new one. Until then through my fixer or old sensei.

6) Do you have any specific specializations of work? Very good at keeping close and quiet with minimum noise and collateral damage. Expert and all kinds of mechanical/analog locks. Gaining more and more proficiency with electronic security.

7) How do you juggle work and ethics? Only ethical concern I have is racial prejudice. I will work with racist if that is who is on the team without a word. They may just get a visit from me after the work is done and tied up.

Cool What is your primary motivation for running? Rutterless, looking for focus and direction. Looked like a life that will help me focus my physical and mental skills.

9) Is there a specific style/look that you generally follow (clothing/personality)? Plane, cheap, but clean. Have lived on the streets on many occasions so can dirty up when necessary.

10) Do you work better solo, in small units(2-4), or larger teams (5+)? Small units first, small teams second and solo third. Takes direction well.

11) How important do you see your sense of identity (SIN, street cred, name, etc.)? Not at all important.

12) How do you prefer team leadership to lead (one leader deciding actions, whole team working/arguing out the plan, etc.)? I like to have input but in the end want one person whose job it is to make the call. Fuck democratic decision making.

13) What roles on a team do you feel most comfortable in? Scout, recon, B & E, quiet/close-combat wet-work.

14) What kinds of teams do you work better with (clean cut professionals, crude military units, more diverse the better, classic techno-club runner types, etc.)? professionals. I don't care what they look like or how they act off the job but on the job focused and professional.

15) What are your thoughts on acquired loot (division of, sale of, etc.)? Lead for job gets slightly larger share. If everyone did a good job, equal shares. If someone fucked up the job, well, maybe no share.

16) Do you mix business with pleasure (getting to know runners/fixers in personal life)? I believe I do not but in actuality I crave comradery.

17) Place in order of importance (not what you tell Johnsons, but the actual truth) 1-5 (1 highest):
Team Objective 1
The Team 2
Own Skin 3
Payoff 4
Personal Ethics 5

18) How far do you see yourself going as a runner (long term)? Cannot think of any other life that I would prefer. Will probably die as a runner. Would like more trusted contacts.

__._,_.___
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Excellent work Chance.

That's 5 Karma for the Runner Questionairre, plus three for the Work Questionairre, for a total of 8 Good Karma to start him off. As I recall, he is Off-the-Scale, correct?
Back to top Go down
Roach
Admin
Roach

Character sheet
Street Name: Roach
Archetype: Special Forces Vet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Didn't see a "Shuriken in the Brainpan" skill. Gonna add that later? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)   Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Garrosh: Physical Adept (cleaned up some CB & Nick & Chance mistakes and spent karma)
Page 1 of 1