Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nick reporting for duty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dday

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

nick reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: nick reporting for duty   nick reporting for duty EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm

hey, got registered so I thought I'd make a post to let you know. site looks good, but I miss getting emails about shadowrun, lets not stop all the emails, I read them while ducking responsability at work.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: nick reporting for duty   nick reporting for duty EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm

No worries.
Actually, part of the idea with this was to lessen the number of emails (those 100+ emails related to our decking run had to get annoying)
Back to top Go down
Roach
Admin
Roach

Character sheet
Street Name: Roach
Archetype: Special Forces Vet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: nick reporting for duty   nick reporting for duty EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Plus this will allow us to post run relevant information that people can access at any time, easily. I played hell trying to go back through the group messages to find some of the info I had posted up there.
Back to top Go down
bubbahoteph

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Emails   nick reporting for duty EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Plus, there almost has to be a way to have this forum notify you via email of changes. I have to admit, I hate yahoogroups so will be using this as much as possible and that very little if possible.
Back to top Go down
Roach
Admin
Roach

Character sheet
Street Name: Roach
Archetype: Special Forces Vet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: nick reporting for duty   nick reporting for duty EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:53 pm

There are options in your profile to receive updates but also, when you reply, there's a box you can check to have it notify you of any replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nick reporting for duty   nick reporting for duty Empty

Back to top Go down

nick reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1