Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character 1: Bughunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boredsocial

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

Character 1: Bughunt Empty
PostSubject: Character 1: Bughunt   Character 1: Bughunt EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

[img]Character 1: Bughunt New_bi11[/img]

Bughunt has a variety of alphaware cyberware. Probably the most broken thing about this character is the combination of good reaction times, sickeningly high (bioware ftw) quickness and very high strength with skillwires. He's capable of basically slotting chips that give him up to level 5 skills at will- and that's pretty damned good. Still I think that all of the above would be quite likely in a tier 1 special forces operator like Bughunt.

BACKGROUND:
1) Where's your character from?
Seattle
2) Does your character have a family?
Yes- he occasionally visits his parents who live in corporate housing in downtown Seattle
3) Does your character have an ethnic background?
Not particularly
APPEARANCE
4) What does your character look like?
Brown greying hair, a brutal scar down the left side of his face over a very visible cyber eye. His face is actually notable for its lack of expression.
5) What does your character dress like?
Almost always is wearing an armored trenchcoat. Nearly always wears a baseball cap. If expecting trouble he usually wears an armor jacket with form fitting under armor as well. Wears full urban camo with the form fitting armor on conspicuous jobs
6) Does your character have physical quirks?
Walks with a slight limp
SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES, AND RESOUCES
7) Where did your character learn their Active Skills?
College sports, former officer with Ares Firewatch commando team.
Cool Where did your character learn their Knowledge Skills?
As above
9) Where did your character get his goodies?
As above
10) Where does your character live?
In a depressing 1 room loft apartment on the edge of the barrens.
11) Who are your character's contacts?
The arms dealer is a member of the UCAS military who he knows from his corporate service. The fixer is a high school friend who has a lot of friends in low places. (not a close high school friend- after being gone for 6 years he doesn't really have any more of them).
12) Who are your character's enemies?
None in Seattle as of yet.
13) How did your character learn magic
PERSONALITY
14) What are your character's likes and dislikes?
Charlie is a bit of an adrenaline junkie. He also LOVES to play baseball. He is a member of a fairly competitive local league. He hates insects of all kinds- and the larger they are the more they bother him.
15) What is your character's moral code?
Charlie used to have a much stronger moral code than he does. Now all he wants is to make the nightmares stop and get a good nights sleep- this generally only happens after he's managed to expose himself to combat now... And that's getting worse.
16) Does your character have goals?
Charlie is desperate to find a way to live with his personal demons... And be able to finally find some peace.
17) Does your character have personal beliefs?
Everybody dies sometime... Might as well be today?
18) Does your character have personality quirks?
Charlie is a very twitchy person. He's paranoid about magical threats to the point of it being mildly comical. Sneaking up behind him is not reccomended.
RUNNING THE SHADOWS
19) Why does your character run the shadows?
Charlie was unwillingly discharged from his previous line of work. He did 5 1 year tours in Chi Town as a squad leader fighting the insect spirits. He can't sleep unless he's managed to get into some kind of a gnarly situation in the recent past.
20) How does your character view his/her role as a shadowrunner?
Charlie feels that most other shadowrunners are very unprofessional and lack basic training and tactics. He sees himself as a professional soldier who has been abandoned by the system. He's fairly bitter about it too.
Back to top Go down
boredsocial

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

Character 1: Bughunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character 1: Bughunt   Character 1: Bughunt EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Street Name: Bughunt

Basic Description: Brown Hair, 6’5” 210 lbs of lanky muscle, brown eyes .Jagged scar running along left cheek. Has obvious cyber eye replacing his left eye with his right cyber eye looking much more organic. Hair is greying prematurely.

Formal Education:Graduated in Criminal Justice at the University of Toronto. Played baseball. Was in University ROTC program and joined Knight Errant as an officer right out of college. Was selected for Firewatch and served multiple tours of duty in the Chi-Town CZ.

Informal Education: Plentiful combat experience against both insect spirits and the rather unruly denizens of Chi-Town.

Hobbies:Baseball, Urban Brawl. Actually participates in these in real life.

Fears: He'll never be able to sleep well again.

Most Hated Activities: Sleeping

Host Liked Activities: Fighting

Deepest Secret or Wildest Fantasy: Terrified of insects

Genearl Attitude towards-
Self: I used to think I was someone. Now I'm not sure. I used to think that I was working for the greater good- now I'm positive that was bullshit. I used to believe in god. Now I don't. I've been wrong about everything I ever thought about.

The concept of Friendship: Inadvisable until the person you might make friends with proves they're going to live longer than 24 hours in a dangerous situation. After that you need friends you can depend on- they're all you'll ever have.

Love: I was in love once. Didn't end well. Would rather not do it again.

Sex: Casual and fun. As a former Firewatch officer I can honestly say that Firewatch gets more ass than a toilet seat.

Dating: It's a sporting event.

Family: I don't think I can face my parents and tell them what they want to hear. I don't feel right inside. Someday I hope I'll be able to go home.

Marriage: If Ares wanted you to have a wife they'd issue one. I know I don't.

Country of Residence: UCAS baby.

The World in General: Ugly place... Try not to step on anything explosive.

Religion: Former Christian. Still occasionally use christian lingo- but no longer have any belief at all.

What is the PC like when he/she is -
Drunk: Weepy

Stoned: Never been stoned

Being chased by 20 people armed with lasers: Focused on making it 19 people with lasers... Then 18... Then 17... work the problem damn it.

Favorite -
Music/Music Group: NewRock

Trid (TV) Show: Sports

Historical Figure: Knud Dyby (Danish WWII hero)

Least Favorite -
Music/Music Group: Pop of any kind

Trid (TV) Show: Barney the 48th season

Historical Figure: Chairman Mao

Is the character a loner or social: loner

What does the character feel has been the most significant event in history: For him personally it would be the insect infestation of Chicago. The awakening definitely comes in as the biggest though.

What is the character's general diet?: Eats all organic food designed to keep him in top shape. This diet is a leftover habit from firewatch. Will subsist on anything while on a run.

Does the character have any vices?: Likes prostitutes and booze. Rarely indulges but when he does it tends to be a week long bender.

Does the character live with any significant regrets?: literally hundreds of regrets from chicago. Full on PTSD sufferer.

Clubs/Organizations in which the character is a member: None- recently arrived in Seattle.

Personal Causes: Used to believe in protecting people- but learned the hard way that it never really works. Finding a new personal cause is a major motivation for this PC.

Supported Public Causes: None

Opposed Public Causes: Anything that might allow spirits to be recognized as citizens

Accomplishments to better society (if any): Multiple citations for bravery with Ares in Chitown.

Visible Defects: Lost an eye in an injury in Chitown. Now has cybereyes. The cybereye replacing the eye that was lost in battle is rather obvious.

Anything Else that Stands out about the character's personality: He tends to be pretty reticent. His face is usually very blank- very little emotional expressiveness... Dark dry sense of humor.

Back to top Go down

Character 1: Bughunt
Page 1 of 1