Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roach
Admin
Roach

Character sheet
Street Name: Roach
Archetype: Special Forces Vet
Race: Human

Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet   Character Sheet EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

You will notice now that under your names and in your profiles, there are character sheets you can fill out. Unfortunately, they only allow 1 character sheet per account. There are options to handle that like having a seperate account for each of your characters. I'm choosing to just stick to one character that I'll be putting up as my "main". Most of the information on the character sheet you should be able to fill out on your own.

BTW, essence and magic can only be recognized as whole numbers so it's best to just round to the nearest whole number for sheet purposes.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Roach on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down

Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1