Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first two characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boredsocial

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

My first two characters Empty
PostSubject: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:41 pm

My first character is Charlie Pinkerton. He's a former Ares Firewatch Bughunter with PTSD. He can easily fill a military/special ops/street samurai type roll. He also has skillwires- so he really is very versatile. My second character is Matawaras Singh. He's a former Cross Sepharim 'cyber security asset' (decker). He has a reasonable amount of spycraft- so on teams without a decker he should fill a sort of special ops/decker hybrid slot.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Yeah, both of these are great characters. We can fit either one (your choice) into this weekend's game. The team leader, Mason (my ops character) has been working diligantly to find guys just like these two for this job. Excellent work on the characters.
Back to top Go down
lysander

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:36 pm

This makes me ask: What is the run this week and which of my characters is playing?
Back to top Go down
boredsocial

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 pm

If we have a dedicated decker already coming then I'll go with Bughunt. If there is no dedicated decker (or a crappy one) I'll go with Injun.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:31 pm

To Matt: Either one is fine. We don't have a dedicated decker on the team for this run, BUT the client has a decker overwatch team in the Matrix already assisting (still useful to have one on the strike team). Either one is fine for this run (rather large strike team for this Sunday so we aren't actually missing anything).

To Zach: If you want to play one of your characters, it will have to be Skunk. Howler and Haze are out because Mason wouldn't hire either one for this run (neither character type fits the bill for this run), and Akki is already tied up in the related wetwork job. Will you be able to commit to this run? I was under the understanding that your job was going to make committing to a 3-game-night run impossible. If you think this is a problem, I have an excellent solution. Nick, who has committed to all three games, has a character called B.D. who is already on the team, but because he cannot make this Sunday (remember, this game was supposed to on the Mar6 game, but the whole night was cancelled). Since he cannot make the game because of the forced game-night change (my fault, not his), that leaves his character available. I was planning on asking Gary to have that character as an NPC for the night (again, because it was my fault, not Nick's), but having someone play him is even better. In short, at this point, you can play Skunk (if you can commit to 3 game nights) or B.D. (if you can only commit to this Sunday).
Back to top Go down
boredsocial

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

LOL I'm on a shadowrun binge after being out for years. I'd forgotten how much I like creating characters. This one is mainly for fun- and was inspired by tefferi's post on the yahoo group about a 'dark' character.

I present to you a truly dark character:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7fzlluywwggk14z
Back to top Go down
lysander

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Alright, I am just the taddest bit confused. Can you give me a call about it? I re-read your post like 5 times and still feel hazy on what you said.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first two characters   My first two characters Empty

Back to top Go down

My first two characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cast of Shadows :: Characters :: Cast of Shadows-
Jump to: