Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Please Log In
Cast of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: This forum may contain graphic content, explicit language, and violent themes. By registering with this forum you agree to take sole responsibility for viewing said content and not hold the site or administrators liable for anything that results.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lysander

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Meh, I'm rapidly pumping out character, both of whom are on the edge of being completed.... I understand. Yeah, I took adept for those sweet extra 6 dice for Athletics tests.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

By the way, if her information crosses Mason's desk (figuratively speaking of course), he will be very interested in meeting her and discussing working on his permanent team. How is her psyche? Is she the loose-cannon type, or just loves the action? Not sure if being on a strike team is her idea of excitement, but if it is, Mason would sure love to meet her.
Back to top Go down
lysander

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 pm

She -can- be professional when needed. but she does have a small issue restraining herself from throwing her body and life on the line for a stunt she thinks will get an adrenaline rush. She can sneak in, sneak out and detonate a building from a good distance away... but in general... it is better if she is recruited knowing she would definitely be the loudest of the team. Let's face it... her primary weapon is those aerodynamic grenades.... and they go boom quite loudly.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Well, that kind of response would make a spec-ops team nervous, but some of the best were in it for the rush. Maybe we could work out a trial run. Would you like me to start working angles so Mason manages to friend-of-a-friend connect with her for the upcoming run that he has been recruiting for?
Back to top Go down
lysander

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:31 pm

I'd like that alot. Maybe she fits the type... maybe not. Who know, she might just end up being the muscle of the team.... hurling 12D projectiles down a hallway or against a fortified target (say locked in a corp office) and she looks a lot less "Loose Cannon" than at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Admin

Character sheet
Street Name:
Archetype:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, Mason would ask that she keeps her grenades in check. Our mission objectives are usually low-casualty (often no-casualty), professional work. On the other hand, being able to handle the big fights is a critical factor, so when Mason learns about her, he will have little fear that she can handle the latter, its the former that he might see as a challenge.

GARY
I need your GM'ing for this. Mason is working his contacts to find people like her, so this would definately be a viable option. He has been focused on using Lucy, Oakley, Cancer, Swarm, Victor, Phillip Gunderson, Shannon Outkirk, Doc Robot, and Shitstain to find talent. I would not use any of my other contacts (especially Vaughn) for this. The reason I would not use Vaughn is that I am looking to do my own homework, and even though I personally know that the characters are likely safe (because they are players in the game), Mason would have concerns for who any specific runners would really be working for.

The reason I want to do this correctly is for the story. Sure, we could just say, "this is my character, so this is who I want to play," but that is a missed opportunity for some really great roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)   My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Adrenaline Junkie (First Draft)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2